Monday, May 16, 2011












Wow I seriously am bad at this blogging thing :). So if you see that I haven't blogged in a couple months, let me know lol. Well a lot has happend since Christmas time. I found out my BFF Kristen is pregnant, and now she knows that it is a girl :). Aleeah and I went to Oklahoma for about 5 weeks. It was fun, I was working non-stop but some fun times were wiggled in their. No scorpions stung me this time, so that was good! I got to help my family plant a their HUGE garden, which I don't get the rewards from it :(. We went to see Clancy Davis perform, and he signed my purse (which is now fading cause I am still using it). He is Blake Shelton's cousin, and very talented young man. Clint Black and Blake want to get him signed, so you will probably start hearing more about him in a few years. I also drove my first tractor, didn't want to but stepped out of my bubble and did. If you have seen Son In Law with Pauly Shore, I was thinking of that scene lol. Well that is about all I can think of. We are now back in Nampa with my hubby, in which I missed!!! We are getting ready for camping season, and on the 28th my nephew Austin is graduating :(. I remember him being only like 2 yesterday, and now he towers over me (he is like 6'3). I will post the most recent photo's I have, not sure what they may be but more recent than the last ones lol. O.k. and just posted them and wanted them to be below this, but now above.....really. Can someone email me some pointers about this site :)

1 comment:

  1. Kristen is pregnant!!! How exciting! When is she having the baby? I'm glad you were able to go visit your family for so long. I bet that was lots of fun. Austin is graduating!?! Wow, that makes me feel really old. :) Good to see you on here again!

    ReplyDelete